Senin, 02 April 2012

My Quotes "The Perfect Thing♚"

I have some quotes , it from tumblr and u can follow my tumblr "IF U WANT" u can click here ! 
  • be happy in front of people who don't like u , it kills them HAHA
  • don't hate me because i wasn't who u thought i was or who u wanted me to be.
  • from start to finish u never knew the REAL me
  • my personality is who i am , my attitude depends on who u are 
  • the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams - Eleanor Roosevelt
  • life is too short to waste time hating on anyone 
  • hold back the tears and walk away
  • i am willing to traverse this world alone
  • life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor
  • sometimes u just have to erase the messages, delete the numbers and move on, U don't have to forget who that person was to u ; only accept that they aren't that person anymore. #REAL
  • i believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and i believe in miracles. #BELIEVE
  • Though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, for I am the evilest mother in the valley 
  • Even when i was younger i never found myself beautiful or even pretty.. I was the little girl who watched as the boy she liked would look at other girls the way she wished someone would look at her and still to this day i am that way #Notenough
  • life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar