Jumat, 27 April 2012

#Qutes 2

If you don't go after what you want,you'll never have it. if you don't ask, the answer is always no. if you don't step forward, you're always in the same place . Follow my tumblr ! click here!
This is quotes part 2 ! I hope u like it guys!
  • Just because u miss someone, doesn't mean you need them back in ur life, Missing is just a part of moving on.
  • You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
  • I don't regret the thing i've done, I regret the things i didn't do when i had the chance.
  • Everyone says thet they are lost. i am not lost. i know exactly where i am. i just hate it here
  • For me, respect is not something you ask from a person. For me, respect is earned. In order to attain respect, you must be worthy of that respect.
  • Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. It means you're something people don't see that often.
  • Don't judge a person's journey until you've walked in their path.
  • Enjoy your youth. You'll never be younger than you are at this very moment.
  • Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistakes.
  • You is smart. You is kind. You is important. that's you all {}
  • Family is more than just DNA. It's about people who care take care of each other.
  • There's an adventure out there waiting for you
  • You were born because you are going to be important to someone.
  • Emotionally : I'm done. Mentally : I;m drained. Spiritually : I'm dead. Physically : I smile.
  • Nobody can destroy your dreams.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar