Sabtu, 26 Mei 2012

Selena Quotes


  • I'm not perfect , I'm gonna make mistakes but i'm okay with that because i'm still growing up and learning things from my mistakes.
  • Being yourself is all it takes. If you want to impress someone don't be someone else just be yourself.
  • I may not be perfect,but i'm always ME.
  • We're all made to be who we want.
  • Everuthing happens for a reason and something better will come along for me!
  • be yourself , there's no one better
  • I never really said i want to be a role model . But then when it happened I was so down for it.
  • Everywhere you go you hear things that are untrue. You've just got to learn that if i don't say it . physically out of my mouth , on camera it's not true.
  • Set aside from her good looks her personality is what catches me off gaurd she is naturally beautiful
  • I'm not really a girly girl.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar