Senin, 21 Mei 2012

Justin ask his fans to The Billboard Awards

CADY EIMER , do you know who is she?let me tell u ......... she is the luckiest Belieber because Justin Bieber invited her to come to The Billboard Awards with him </3 actually Cady ask justin to come to her prom but Justin can't and after that Justin invited her ........ I'm jelly~ Cady Eimer lucky kucky very very lucky Justin , Scooter, Ryan , Kenny follwed her on twitter (Cady's twitter) , Justin , Ryan , Kenny mentioned her </3 and look this video :


My heart is broken </3 

and THIS IS CADY EIMER


SHE IS BEAUTIFUL ...RIGHT?BUT SELENA IS MORE THAN HER lol

and THIS IS PIC BEFORE SHE GO TO THE BILLBOARD </3


and THIS IS HER PIC WITH MY BABY



I'm jelly~ you should've read this biebzzzzz bye </3

BYE </3 I'M JELLY BELIEBERS.....JUSTIN YOU SHOULD'VE READ THIS </3 lol

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar