Jumat, 25 Mei 2012

Quotes #3 (love quotes)


  • A person that truly loves you will never let you go , no matter how hard the situation is.
  • That awkward moment when your crush is giving you advice on who you should go out with.
  • Somewhere theres someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presense that life is worthwhile .So when you're lonely remember it's true somebody somewhere is thinking of you
  • That awkward moment when you think you're important to someone , and you're not.
  • One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder.
  • I may not be perfect but parts of me are pretty awesome.
  • There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
  • Be careful with ur words, once they are said, they can be only forgiven, not forgotten.
  • I can't make you love me is it my life or the things i do? can't make you love me i'm just a girl with a crush on you.
  • I really believe you were the greatest thing thet ever happened to me.
  • And my heart caves in everytime i look at you.
  • I'm sending you a letter because i don't know how else to tell you that it's getting really really hard.
  • Would you like you if you met you?
  • I am a dreamer... and he is my dream
  • I feel like people are just waiting for me to screw up.
  • Don't fall for words, fall for actions.
  • 工 ❤ ㄚ◯∪ !!  





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar