Rabu, 30 Mei 2012

Thank You Justin Bieber

My name is Gita , I’m 15 years old , I’m from Indonesia and i’m is the biggest fan of Justin Bieber …I’m a belieber since 2010 i know him from my sister , it was like love at first sight lol he makes me fall in love with him with all his songs ….the first song i’ve heard is “BABY” after i heard that song i really really fall in love with JB , and then i bought his book , just his book :/ because i need some $ to bought the other things :( 
Actually i just want to say thank you to him because he taught me to “NEVER SAY NEVER” on my dreams but i don’t know how to tell him :( first i never went to his concert , then he never reply my tweet (@gitaspita) , so what am i do?:( but never went to his concert it doesn’t mean i’m a ”FAKE” Belieber i really love him with all my heart altough it hard to be Beliebers because almost all of my family don’t like him …So i need your help please share this and reblog this to show Justin Bieber that i really love him and i want to meet him , i want to go to his concert i want to be his OLLG :’( please HELP ME :’(
PLEASE REBLOG THIS AND SHARE THIS “BELIEBERS HELP BELIEBERS”
I LOVE U JUSTIN DREW BIEBER <3 
ONCE AGAIN PLEASE HELP PLEASE :') SHARE THIS POST AND REBLOG THIS POST ON TUMBLR 

Thank you all beliebers i love you so much :)
(
@gitapspita)
 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar