Jumat, 11 Mei 2012

Turn To You (MOther's Day Dedication)

Thank you so much Justin Bieber :') because of u i just realized how much i love my mother she is so important for me no one can't separate us . I really love this song ...
Turn To You on iTunes : http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/turn-to-you-mothers-day-dedication/id526126492

And this is the lyrics :

You worked two jobs , to keep a roof above aour heads , you choose a life for me
no never gave up, i admire you , for the strenght you've instilled in me
You were so young, you were just my age when you had me mom , you were so brave
There was nothing gonna stop or get in our way
and i know you will always be there for me. So when you're lost and you're tired
when you're broken in two let my love take you higher cause I , I still turn to you
I still turn to you , I still turn to you.
It was '94 the year that everything started to change, from before
you had to be a woman , You were forced to change your ways

Then you found the Lord, you gave your life to him
and you couldn't ignore, the love he had for you
and i wanted more of your heart


So when you're lost and you're tired
when you're broken in two let my love take you higher cause I , I still turn to you

I don't know what i'd if you left me, so please don't go away
Everything that you are is who i am . Who i am today

So when you're lost and you're tired
when you're broken in two let my love take you higher cause I , I still turn to you
I still turn to you , I still turn to you.

To you , to you, to you . I still turn to you. to you , to you, to you, to you
Cause i, i turn to you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar