Selasa, 12 Juni 2012

Stop Hating on Them!

dear HATERS......
Can u stop hating please????you're so annoying , i know you're hating on Selena Gomez or Justin Bieber but it hurts my feelings.... I just want to share my story , a day ago i got mention from SELENA's HATERS , and then i asked her why she hates on selena? and she answered "SHE IS A GIRL WHO LIVE A DREAM AND THAT'S NO FAIR BECAUSE SHE IS AN UGLY UNTALENTED FAMEWHORE" well i think she's just jealous of Selena , i mean look at her self then look at Selena, or maybe she's jealous because Selena is Justin's girlfriend?well i don't know....
and then after that i got new mention from another Selena's haters....
well she called me "dumb as* " i'm not angry i just replied her mention with "smiley face" Justin taught me to kill haters with the kindness.....
maybe i'm not the only one who get this cyber bullying , i don't care what haters saying... SELENA and JUSTIN are still my idol... I'm crying when i saw a video of "Selena's Fan" she made that video for the haters...i'm crying!you know why?!! because i saw on that video Selena get hurts and she's crying too ! omg HATERS u should stop hating on her...she's just a sweet girl who live her life , she's my role model , and she's my inspiration , she's the reason of Justin's smile too. and the important is "IF YOU HURTS SELENA YOU HURTS JUSTIN" i'm happy if Justin happy with selena...
Why you can't stop hating on her?what would you do if that happen to your IDOL? maybe you would like me support them and kill the haters with the kindness.....



"People should stop hating on Selena. if you don't like her, ignore her. I personally think she is talented. she may not be the best singer in the world, but her music is entertaining and empowering. And she's great actress, a nice person, down to heart and has a huge heart. leave her alone."


"It's hard enough growing up, and figuring out who you are and what on earth you wanna be, and it doesn't help when people are constantly cutting you down."


"Selena you're the best , you're my role model , you're my inspiration , you're my hero ,i'll always support you #weloveselena . "


"I love selena gomez, she doesn't deserve the hate she gets."


"Dear haters....you're all just jealous of THEM, you can't be like THEM."


"I love haters! kill them with the kindness ! "






Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar