Jumat, 22 Juni 2012

Thank You Westlife

#ThankyouWestlife for an amazing 14 years...i grew up listening to your songs , till i'm mature now i still listening to your songs, i really didn't think this day would come....my favorite boyband will split up. omg can't believe it happen *sad* . Without WESTLIFE my life would be nothing, i know them since i was 4 years old and now i'm fifteen , i really really have some great memories of them , they're the first boyband i know.. i'm gonna crying this day would come .they're do their last perform in Croke Park i hope i could be there to see them for the first time and the LAST time.
I've learned so many things from you guys , you're all really inspired me *sad* . Mark , Shane , Kian , and Nicky u guys are awesome!i love u all ! thank you for the 14 years! Been a westlife fan for as long as i remember, and i'm gonna be there till the end ! and now is the end but i'll be there for u guys till my heart stop beating *sadsadsad*
I swear i won't cry just because of this ! I SWEAR ! i swear :'( but i can't.......


Thank you WESTLIFE for made my day , thank you for everything, thank you guys you're awesome. MARK ,SHANE,NICKY,KIAN i love you so much!

i hope someday i can meet them....... love.


Still with Brian....


Westlife & 1D....


Kian Egan...


Markus Feehily...


Nicky Byrne...


and the lead.. SHANE FILAN...


AND NOW IT'S OVER THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING 14 YEARS


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar